Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 06:11 PM   #124963
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I never use big bulky cases so can't help you with Otterboxes and shit. I usually pick up a Diztronic or a Ringke Fusion. I've used them on my last several phones and they're always about $10, the cutouts are always perfect, they fit perfectly, not too bulky, look good, etc.

The Diztronic is just a matte finish TPU (rubber) case. The Ringke has rubber edges with a clear poly carbonate back. You can cut out pics of pen0rs and put them in the back if you want to see them thru there.

I had one of each for my V10 and V20. For my Moto I have two Diztronics (black and red) and kinda want a Fusion now. I like switching cases every now and then.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote