View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 07:59 PM   #33
swab
aka 1996 yukon

Bowling Champion Tanks Champion
swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.swab did it like this, did it like that, did it with the wiffle ball bat.

I was in 5th grade. Me and my buddy down the street would ride our bikes to school every morning (school was in neighborhood), and I had just gotten to his house. Not even the moment I sit down and the first footage of the first plane comes on. We made it to school and the second plane hit while we were watching tv in class. The only one I remember leaving early was a girl whose father was on a biz trip and was in them at the time, he made it out alright. Pretty weird I remember wearing my 2001 old navy flag t shirt, seeing as I have a horrible memory.
swab is offline   Reply With Quote