View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #29
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
my dumbass school just kept on going on with le day as if the biggest terrorist attack in history hadn't just happened
We did the same thing, only no one actually told us it even happened.

I was in ninth grade, (to paint a picture, it was a rural high school of maybe 300 kids total, none of us kids had cell phones that i remember, etc) and it really was business as usual. Looking back I don't remember anything being different, but I'm sure the teachers knew. Can't recall if anyone got pulled out of class (I highly doubt it) and such. I left school, walked down to the farm I was working at for a couple of hours, then got a ride home. Was probably 6-7pm and I was pretty much like :thafuck: when it was on the tv. Turns out the superintendent sent out an email saying to continue with the schoolday as planned. No one was allowed to have TVs on to watch it.

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote