View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #110
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It isn't a shooter or fps or racing or anything but I srsly think this game is going to be fuckin badass:

Video page
Full screen

It's going to be like a movie. Apparently there are 4 playable characters and depending on what you do, they can die or make difference decisions and change the entire game. I think one example is the guy diving in front of the car to save the kid. I think you may be able to dive and kill your character to save the kid or not dive and the kid dies. Not sure but it looks pretty cool to me.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

Gameplay video:

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

One with sound:

Video page
Full screen
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote