Thread: im back bitches
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 10:58 PM   #275
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

well it depends on what she does to try and make it right honestly. shes not just walking back into my life that easy. basically I spoke with my ex mother in law. apparently she regrets everything terribly. I know that's not enough but she spoke to her about getting therapy and trying to start our relationship over. so Im like we will see. saying its the worst mistake she ever made and she caused a shitstorm and wishes she could change it all but figured I wouldn't give her a chance to fix it.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-07-2017 at 03:15 AM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote