Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #25787
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

it has to be related to an app/service/kernel of some sort.

I wonder if its that camera bug that peeps said 4.4 had I thought that was patched in 4.4.4. but I did use the camera yesterday afternoon to take pictars of yak

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Ok, so I was thinking and I'm pretty sure my phone was at 26% when I unplugged it to come to work (8am), it was also 26% when I posted a while ago (10am) and it is currently 26% (12pm). Now I know this thing has a big battery but there is obviously some bullshit going on, there is no way it has lost 0% in four hours...

current battery stats:

Notice the red area where the battery is dropping slowly even though it's charging. Then I reboot and plug in the good charger this morning for a little while, then I unplug it and it has stayed at 26% since then. It shouldn't have dropped a LOT in that 4hrs since I haven't used it much, but not even 1%? This bitch isn't that efficient lol

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Oh and there was a 3 or 4 minute call in there. A call of any length plus 4 hours of idling, a few quick wake ups to swipe away emails (3 accounts syncing), etc should have made me lose at least one percent. WTF is this thing doing.

Maybe I need to try a different ROM...
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote