Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 05:05 PM   #25782
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

niceee

If Moto had a flagship status phone that was nexus-ish like the Moto X, G, etc then it would have been hard to pass it up.

But now that I have the Note, I'm ruined. Idk if I can ever go back to a smaller phone.

Wifey's G2 even feels a little small and it is not small at all

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

idkwtf happened last night but my phone slowly lost battery % even though it was on the charger. Battery stats show that it was charging even though the battery was dropping.

No wakelocks that I can see, the highest app on the battery usage list is a game I played but the hours match up with how long I played so it wasn't running all night. The screen is the highest on the list and it also matches up with my actual usage. No other app is high on the list.

I was playing with Trickster yesterday morning, maybe that's the cause
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote