Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #15888
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It is lack of exposure brah. How many nexus devices have there been? G1 (kinda), N1, NS, and GNex. How many non-Nexus devices? Of course the ones w/ skins will do better when there are fucktons of them.

I can see how some people may like the fugly gradients and "3D" textured shit and green batteries on their bars and shit but no thx DNW. The cheesiest I like my UIs are MIUI and even in its stock form, MIUI isn't cheesy.

My thoughts on the three phones in that preview are.. Left: Camera UI looks minimal which is nice but why the chrome shit on the two buttons? Center: Best shot of Sense I've ever seen because of the transparent bar and fairly simple dock and whatnot. Still don't like the green battery. Right: Music player looks decent but green battery and gradient bar plz go.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Cez can haz AOKP: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/20071-aokp-test-build/

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

fgt apple http://phandroid.com/2012/03/06/appl...5-per-handset/
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote