Thread: im back bitches
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 06:32 PM   #437
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

more shenanigans so girl who is friend of friend finds out im interested and adds me on facebook. she works with friend so I go into her work a pharmacy just to say hello. I say hello introduce myself shake her hand tell her nice day. she tells her family im stalking her and causes minor shitstorm. I blocked deleted when found out.

Tried to remain friends with recent ex gf even thought about trying to work things out. she sees a use snapchat a lot flips out blocks me and deletes me??
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote