View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 09:29 PM   #91
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I got called down to a client/acquaintance's house to fix an email problem (again). After a few minutes the problem was fixed and I'm about to head out.

Now, between me getting up from the chair and reaching the front door, the client begins cursing under his breath and yanks a sheet of paper out of the printer.
Looking back, I casually ask if anything is wrong. He tells me "no" and it's about then that I notice his hand is covered in ink and there's a black puddle forming around his printer. The conversation continued like this:

"Are you sure? Your printer is leaking ink..."

"No no it's fine. It does that."

"I dunno, man. I've never seen a printer even do that before but it's not good. I can give you a spare printer of mine to tide you over until you can get a replacement. Either way you definitely shouldn't use that thing anymore."

"But it still works!"

At this point the ink puddle has dripped onto the floor and he's gotten ink on his shirt and pants. I'm doing what I can to hide my "are you serious" face. He went on to tell me that the printer has been doing this for a while now but that it usually goes away once he BUYS A NEW INK CARTRIDGE. Then it's good for a couple weeks.

I smiled and nodded, knowing there was nothing I could do to help.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote