View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 09:32 PM   #95
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah i give it to them in the hopes that it would make them build a store closer to my area or something but in reality I doubt it does shit.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Had a guy drop off his laptop today. He gave me 2 passwords, both 18-20 characters long. When I booted up his computer, I was immediately greeted with a BIOS password prompt. As I typed in his password, I found out there was a 12 character limit. I called him and had the following conversation:

Me: Hey Charlie, I need your BIOS password. The ones you gave me are too long.

Him: I gave it to you, it's unicornsaretasty

Me: I keep typing that in, but I can only get unicornsaret in before it reaches the end of the box.

Him: It's always worked for me. Are you sure it's spelled right? <he proceeds to spell it>

Me: Yep, I got it spelled right. Are there any capitals?

Him: Nope. All lower case <spells it again>

This loop continues a few more times when finally....

Him: Oh, yea. Did it beep a few times? It needs to beep a few times, that means it's working.

Me: ....No. Hang on, let me try it. <type in the entire password, sure enough, it beeps 6 times after it hits the 12 character limit>. ಠ_ಠ Looks like that worked.

Him: The beeps mean it's processing. Don't they teach you that in geek school?

Me: I must have missed that class.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote