View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 07:04 PM   #87
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I work in IT, have done so for around 7 years. Had many hilarious / frustrating / ridiculous things happen but this is my favorite:

A client of mine was setting up a new business and was trying to keep alot of information about this new start up private. He composes an email with certain information about this new company and sends it over to us stressing that he wants to send this out to over 50 recipients and wants to ensure that each recipient can't see the other recipients email addresses as this would cause many problems for him.

In his email to us he states "How do I make sure that each recipient can't see each other ? It would be a major shit storm if they saw each others email addresses as I could possibly be cut out of several very important business deals".

Wait for it...

"I have included the list of every recipients email address in the CC bar at the top of this email, please respond and advise"

After forwarding to the other techs in the company and loosing about half an hour through laughing so hard my face almost exploded.. I politely explained to him that he had just forwarded that email to every single person on the list and they can all see each others email addresses.

Oh and in future to use the BCC field.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote