Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 05:42 PM   #125261
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

FTS DNW

Right now I'm acclimated to cold...if it was over 70 I'd fucking die of heat stroke. I'd settle for 30 + sunshine + calm, or 50 with wind/shade...

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Spare winch was a xmas gift in 2016, from Harbor Freight. 90 day warranty. Anyway I think I can fix it without buying parts.

Original winch is a Superwinch that's probably 20+ years old and has absolutely done as much as anyone could possibly expect from it...it owes me nothing. I bought it used as part of the whole plow package for $100 (IIRC) in like 2012. Can prolly buy a gearbox for it, or a similar winch with failed motor.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Another disposable HF winch, complete with wireless remote and relay box, will be $70 after coupon and taxes...notbad. Would end up with plenty of spare parts, and a replacement for the wireless remote that I lost in the past few months. I bought a cheap toggle switch and wired that bitch in to the wireless relay box so I could plow, but trying to troubleshoot winch out front with switch mounted to my dashboard was tough...having both would be great.