View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:17 AM   #18
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

me and wifey watch it all the time since no cable there are a handful of shows i download because we watch them as they air

TV shows are definitely the best part of Netflix. There are decent movies too but they are mixed in with plenty of meh movies.

The documentaries and other informative shows can be pretty cool too.

Oh and the Netflix exclusives are fairly well made and they put the whole season on at once so you can watch them at your own pace. House of Cards was good, watched it all. Watched a few eps of Lilyhammer... a little weird but made well. Hemlock Grove just dropped and it is a warewolf show, it actually looks pretty gruesome lol. New Arrested Development later this month, Orange Is The New Black in July, and probably more after that.

Cao will like that all 9 seasons of Futurama, 9 seasons of Family Guy, 7 seasons of American Dad, 3 seasons of The Cleveland Show, 13 seasons of King of the Hill, and "Volume 1" of Beavis & Butthead, are all available to stream.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote