Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #429
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Pull a .ISO image, then use a program that can mount the .ISO as a drive letter.

What version of Windows is on the netbook? I can't remember what programs I use for this job.

Alternative: If the program is not too bitchy, this is easier: Copy the entire CD to a folder, then use the subst command at a command prompt to make the folder have a drive letter.
It's XP. And I don't think the program will be too bad.

Can you explain the subst command a little better if you've got the time. I'll give that a shot first, since it's the easiest solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
My favorite program to mount ISOs is Daemon Tools. It is free, doesn't have much bloat, is easy to use, and does the job very well. Just put the ISO somewhere he won't delete it then install daemon tools (requires a restart), create a virtual drive with that image, done.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

http://www.disk-tools.com/download/daemon
I'll give that a shot if the easier alternative doesn't work.