Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 06:37 PM   #3816
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So.. when I picked up the CV from the shop, the AC wasn't working. It was blowing but it was hot. I didn't notice right away and the shop had closed.

Investigated fuses, relays, wires/connections on the compressor, etc. Couldn't find anything wrong but no matter what AC settings I couldn't get the compressor clutch to engage.

I stopped at O'Reilly and threw a couple cans of r134a in there and the clutch kicked in and the AC was cold as fuck. Success.

Now this morning it is hot again. There is obviously a leak somewhere. AC worked great when we dropped it off. One cylinder was dead but my face would still be numb after a few miles. I guess I'm taking it back to them to find out what happened.

Don't want to be without CV again.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote