Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 12:51 AM   #3811
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

CV is officially registered for a couple years, all is well in the world.

Got all the tars aligned/rotated for lulz. Tires still have probably half of their tread left but they're around 5 or 6 years old at this point so I'm thinking I'll get some new ones in the next year or so.

Need to investigate suspension and see if I can find what is squeaking on some bumps. Probably cracked to fuck bushings like my truck.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

was just reading that a lot of time, front end squeaks can be hood related. greasing the hinges and raising the rubber stoppers a little can help

must try since it's easy and could save me from replacing other shit
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote