Thread: Video: what do you watch?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 07:38 AM   #38
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So me and my wife have been watching Person's Unknown since it started. We actually like it quite a bit. But I guess it has been getting HORRIBLE ratings. So last weekend, the 10th episode aired. We turned it on tonight to watch episode 11 and you know how at the beginning of a show, it does that "Last Time On Persons Unknown:" shit? Well it showed shit we've never seen before.

After some googling, it turns out that the ratings were so bad that they didn't air episode 11, you have to watch it online and then tonight they aired 12 and 13. To just get it over with. I read that "The final episode (13) was originally set to air September 4th. Instead, it will be replaced with a rerun of Law and Order."
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote