Thread: my house thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #18
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

bathrooms are a white color but it has a gray tone so its not like bright white called eider white

master bedroom is grayish tan color, sons bedroom is a Carolina blue, idk if she picked the livingroom hall (I think she had a light gray color for it) and other bedroom she gotta pick and the kitchen is this color

its called watery cabinets will be white with concrete counter tops and subway tile with a accent tile behind the stove. kitchen was the room I made the call on colors
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote