Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 10:53 PM   #12767
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

A/C in ...well, dunno, haven't tried, but prolly doesn't have refrigerant so I disconnected it. I know it used to leak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REY90 View Post
hell yea, I have that little machine outside by the sewer valve or whatever it's called and the water is overflowing out of that. When I went to put the snake in for the first time there was no water running through the pipe.
Your septic tank is full, call the honeywagon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
so whats advantage of using open source shet?
It's made of win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
It be free and most of the time awesome as fuck
...and if the author decides to quit then someone else can easily take up the project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Was at a park which is friends and Is chill spot
Can go onto golf course and sit next to multiple ponds and what not

Anywho cop rolled up on my truck when we were walking to the ponds and spot lighted it so I walked over there to say haysup this be mine.

Told us to sit on his pushbar and ran background checks on us.

Backup came and looked through my truck while he kept us on the car.

They said you're good and left
DNW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
wife playin SRV real loud
Win.