Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #12764
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
yeah, but cant install porke says im missing some java shet...

went to FAQ and see this
taloco w2k try SharePod if you don't want to use iTunes. When I had my tash, it was pretty nice. But I used iTunes. Even though I hate it, it is the only thing that does it all (except let you take music OFF of your ipod).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
My truck got searche by the popo last night
Cop probably was playing against you in apb, got mad cuz haxxx so tried to find some crack up in there

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

wife playin SRV real loud
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote