Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #2560
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
I thought I fucked my phone yesterday I flashed a stock rom so I could start fresh. I rooted it and tried to reboot into clockwork recovery and everytime it would hang on the lg screen. So this morning I reflashed another backup from the ally forum and I was able to get back into clockwork and get my old backup back. Scary moment over lol

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
I've had a few of those moments before LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Played with the X yesterday at VZW. I WANT NAO!!!!!!!

She said I was due for an upgrade in April, so should I just wait to see what comes out by then, or go ahead and pay a little fee and upgrade now?
Tis a long wait. If you are tired of the droid, pay the fee. If you still like the D1 then wait.

I will say tho, I still liked my D1 but I like my X much better.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote