Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:12 PM   #19
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm going to wipe/erase eventually (probably today sometime) so after that I'll let you know how much memory it takes. But there are several different ROMs you can flash. There is Bugless Beauty, Bugless Beast, Sholes.info, and others. Right now I am using Bugless Beast but I think when I redo it, I'm going to try Sholes.info, that one looks promising and has Wifi Tether built in.

Current Setup:

I'm LOVING the black taskbar/drawer/etc. And the overclocking seems to make everything just enough faster that things slide smoother and open a bit quicker. Not a huge ZOMG difference, but I can feel it. Maybe just my mind tho.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote