View Single Post
Old 03-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I have some great ones to post but I was too lazy to dig up embeddable versions. When you start mashing stuff up, it seems to really expand my musical limits...shove a godawful rap song together with a tired classic rock song and suddenly I can tolerate the rap song (ok, so "Listen Twice" is the only example like that below).

DJ Party Ben - Eric B & Rakim vs. The White Stripes - Pump Up The Doorbell
DJ John - The Eagles vs. Daft Punk - Victim of Da Funk
DJ Party Ben - Howard Jones vs. Lily Allen - Smile (Things Can Only Get Better)
djbc - Led Zeppelin vs. Diana Ross (I think) - Ain't No Misty Mountain High Enough
DJ Party Ben - Oasis vs. Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Songs
djbc - Talib Kweli vs. The Doobie Brothers - Listen Twice
djbc - Snoop Dogg vs. Nu Shooz - Snoop's Nu Shooz

Those are the ones I can think of at the moment. Oh, and of course...

Video page
Full screen