View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:42 PM   #116
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
(Fast Food | Washington, USA)

(Another employee and I are working the drive-thru and we both are able to talk to customers at the speaker box.)

Male coworker: “Hi, what can I get for you?”

Customer: “Well, I’ll take a number two and a number seven.”

(At this point, my coworker has to talk to another customer, so I finish talking to the customer. I am a woman.)

Me: “Okay, and what would you like to drink with those?”

Customer: “Wh-What happened to the MAN I was talking to?”

Me: “I’m sorry… he was helping another customer for a moment. Did you not want to talk to me?”

Customer: “That’s just rude and confusing for the customer!”
...I agree, it is rude to change who is talking to the customer. Should be the same employee throughout the same order.

Quote:
(Coffee Shop | Indiana, USA)

(A woman comes through our drive-thru and orders an iced mocha. This happens after I hand her the drink.)

Customer: “Um…is this an iced mocha?”

Me: “Yes, it is.”

(The customer purses her lips, stares at her drink, then hands it back to me.)

Customer: “Well, this isn’t an iced mocha. It’s supposed to be hot.”

Me: “Oh, so you wanted a regular hot mocha?”

Customer: “No, I want a hot iced mocha.”

Me: “Ok, so…you would like some ice in your hot mocha?”

Customer: “No, I want a hot iced mocha!”

Me: “Well, an iced mocha is usually cold and has ice in it…”

(I trail off as the woman just stares at me as if I’m insane, so I try again to figure out what “iced” means.)

Me: “Do you mean you’d like whipped cream on it?”

Customer: *becoming irate* “No! I want a hot iced mocha! I always get a hot iced mocha! They make it for me all the time at the other [other coffee shop].”

Me: “Okay, we’ll make that for you. ”

(I close the window and ask my coworker to make a regular hot mocha and give it to the woman, while I dash to the back to laugh my head off. When I return, my coworker tells me that the woman is perfectly satisfied with her hot mocha. To this day, I’m still trying to figure out what she meant by “iced.”)
Must be on meth.

Quote:
(Bookstore | Grand Rapids, MI, USA)

Customer: “I want to know what romance books are good right now. I want a really good romance, since I’m going on vacation.”

Me: “Well, I don’t really read romance novels, but I can tell you what is popular. Have you read any Sherrilyn Kenyon?”

Customer: “What is it? Is it like vampires or something?”

Me: “It’s considered paranormal romance and is very popular.”

Customer: “Well, I don’t want anything unrealistic.”

Me: “Well, then you probably don’t want a romance novel.”

Customer: “I want something realistic like Twilight. Do you have any books like that?”