View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 02:57 AM   #223
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

just changed the fuel filter on KCV

used a WIX brand filter and I have a K&N filter coming in as a backup

watched this video to figure out how to do

Video page
Full screen

can't wait to see if this helps hesitation issue when starting

probably will because the old filter was at least 4 years old it was hesitating to start because gas wasn't flowing through the clogged ass filter. also, KCV used to have some bad misfires when climbing a steep hill. Read an article that said that is definitely a sign of a shitty fuel filter.

nobody ever thinks about fuel filters. Just oil and air filters pero fuel filter are prolly the most important

anyway, I bought the sucker and changed it in the dark and just after it stopped raining

very uncomfortable

wasn't too hard. when I unhooked the connectors gas poured out like a son of a bitch.

got a little on my face and clothes. smells like gas out the ass now

got scared when I tried to start the car after I installed it cuz KCV wouldn't turn over then i realized there was no gas in teh line

after a few seconds the gas flowed where it needed to be and car was fine

that was fun. probably gonna get a whole new set of fuel injectors since there has been dirty shit running through them for years. CEl says the #8 is bad pero fuck that. might as well do all. Saw a couple sets for under $100

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 08-23-2015 at 03:05 AM. Reason: `
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote