View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 09:01 PM   #212
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So two days ago I went to my mechanic to ask why KCV still has slow starts in the morning. It was hesitating on startup

I tried everything:

New battery
New brass battery terminal
New spark plugs

Guy says its probably my fuel injectors

I told I had already run redline fuel system cleaner twice. Put it in an empty tank once, filled it up, and repeated the process once the tank was empty again. Still no luck.

The guys says use SIX...that's right SIX bottles of fuel INJECTION cleaner.

i've done that before on KCV but was wary cuz the redline shit wasnt doing a damn thing

I asked him a good brand to use and he said go to dollar tree and get 6 bottles of their shit ass brand. I was liek but tried it anyway.

His explanation of why redline and others dont work is because of the wording on the bottle. They all say their product "treats" up to 20 gallons or whatever. They dont say shit about cleaning.

One bottle of FIC is good for preventative maintenance. It doesn't do jack shit if you have clogged to hell injectors.

Anyway, I go to dollar tree and get six bottles:

When I come out and start KCV the sucker is rough idling, shaking and shit before I even put the shit brand FIC in. About halfway home KCV throws a CEL code so I went and got that checked. There were multiple codes but the main two were. Fuel mix too lean(i think) and bad injector ouput...go figure.

I go to the gas station and dump all the bottles in and just drive the car to hell and back.

I was in teh fucking backwoods of GA

I could feel the car getting better. The rough idle had calmed down to a little vibration but the problem never fully went away.

I take the car to another mechanic and he just takes the bad injector out and puts it back in

Damn car rides liek a dream now. Quiet as shit even with duals

anyway, long ass story just to let you guys know to keep an eye on simple shit like that.

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 08-19-2015 at 09:06 PM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote