Thread: im back bitches
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 09:53 PM   #288
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

ive quit talking to her she sent a email saying hbd yesterday and I just deleted it. decided to move forward no matter what. im better than that shit. took me this long to realize it. as for my current relationship its getting shitty too rofl fml. so I basically had to stop a domestic between g/f and son on bday and she truthfully started it all. so she left came back and I didn't say anything about it. while leaving she went off on me. she got dressed up pretty hot we went out and eat at cheddars. life was good. this morning the convo started it about it. so she got mad at me took it out on me. then cried and said sorry. so basically im prob out next blow up that happens. honestly think im better off single anymore.

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 08-13-2017 at 10:01 PM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote