Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 06:20 PM   #25859
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

someone uploaded it to Mega for me

:datChineseNote3:

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Amazon has that 7" dell winderz 8.1 tablet on sale for $199

kinda want

but N7 is so much more powerful and will have much more internal memory because of the small OS

but full Windows installation in a tablet is bamf

:theStruggleIsReal:

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

this MIUI rom is built on top of the latest version of TouchWiz so it has bamf battery life, the stock camera, full s-pen support, etc

Minus sammy bloat, plus chinese bloat
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote