Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 07:10 PM   #27034
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
dt2w is nice on that kernel. hadn't tried that before. Juan did you enable the System UI Tuner?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

also can you test something? when i have a swipedown gesture on nova to expand notifications it opens them really slow but when I swipe them down manually it opens regular speed. Can you see if yours is the same?
ElementalX DT2W is ftw. It's nice that it disables it when your case is closed too, so the battery doesn't get sucked up.

Yeah I enabled the UI Tuner, nice little addition

Just tested the Nova gesture, slow as hell here too. It's really smooth though
Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
My bad I get facepalm for that one.

Guess I will have to install on Nexus 7 later tonight.

Juan and Mike - what build did you use that elemental x over?

Currently running 4.3 on nexus 7 (2013)....just a bit behind. Hahah.
4.3, dafuk. Accept the system updates foo. You haven't experienced the seks that is Lollipop/Marshmallow. DO IT.

Also, if you love 4.3 for some reason, there's probably an elementalX version for that too. I've used that kernel ever since I got my N7.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

btw, I took my N7 off the charger yesterday around 4:00pm (100% battery), opened it just now (11:00am) and it is 95%. So 5% in 19 hours... .25ish% per hour. Says it should last 13 more days if I keep it sleeping like this. Seems decent to me.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote