Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #1352
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I get to fix it on all the computers in our office since all the techs are taking care of user computahs.

These are the instructions we are using:

Quote:
A) Disable On-Access Scanning

1) Right-click the Sophos shield and select 'Open Sophos Anti-Virus'.

2) Click Configure (in the top menu)

3) Select Anti-Virus -> On-Access Scanning

4) remove the check from 'Enable on-access scanning for this computer

5) click Apply

B) Remove Items from Quaratine

1) Under Anti-virus and HIPS select 'Manage quarantine items'

2) Select the items marked as Updater-B virus

3) Click 'Clear from list'

4) confirm and apply

C) Update Sophos

1) Right-click the Sophos shield and select 'Update Now'

2) Confirm the System update Appears.

D) Check for javab-jd.ide

1) Right-click the Sophos shield and select 'Open Sophos Anti-Virus'.

2) Click 'View Product Information' <-- left hand column
*note there could be a long delay depending on computer

3) Find 'Detection Identities' in the list and confirm you see javab-jd.ide

E) Re-Enable On Access Scanning
(reverse from Step A)

F) Reboot
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote