Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 06:54 PM   #28185
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Don't pay too much attention to the megapixels imo. That's just the size of the photo, not necessarily the quality. With that said, the S6/S6E/Note5 have great cameras. My wife's Note 5 camera is better than my Moto (which was released earlier this year).

If you can find one in the right price range, the S7/S7E doesn't have a camera that sticks out the back to get scratched, it has waterproofing, faster processor, 1gb more ram, "always on screen", bigger battery, nicer camera even though it's 12mp, and that bish comes in black.

If they are too much, the S6 is still bamf. My wife is still using her Note 5 (same generation as the S6) and that thing is still bamf.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote