View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 08:01 AM   #4
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I need to find a better gif editor. Gimp works better than the Adobe programs I have here. Let me find something and I'll see what I can do Mr. James (fuck yo couch)

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

How's this? I made the animation a little smoother too

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:53 PM ----------

I love making these little bastards so if anyone else has anything, ask me and I'll give it a try. I'm not that great so don't go asking for anything ridiculous. Here are a few I made, up to you if you want to use any of them:

chrishansen
noodz
lolwut
pedrobear
pepperjest
nonojest
roflhouse
repost
nohomo
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote