Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 07:45 PM   #28332
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

1. Jelly, dfw Pixel for dem updates.
2. Pie? Seems like they phoned that one in. Pretty generic. Could have been Peanut Brittle or something like that.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Oh and I've seen some iffy things about Essential because of business changes within the company and one or two complaints about signal strength or something but damn, the phone keeps dropping in price and they keep updating the bish:

https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...-announcement/

Minutes after Google's Pie announcement, the OTA rolled out. Not bad immfo.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote