View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 02:49 AM   #25044
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Gonna investigate Trinity Tower after I nom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Does dismantling weapons give u everything you put into it? The ones ive junked just give me steel and wood
Nope. If you want to keep the mods you put on, you have to mod it back to stock and then the custom scope, barrel, etc. will go into your inventory and you can use it on another weapon of the same kind.

You can do the same thing if lets say you have a 10mm pistol you've modded. Then you find one that sucks except it has a silencer you want (and dont have the perk to build). You can mod the silenced one to remove the silencer. Now the silencer is in your inventory and you can go attach it to your pimped pistol. Make sense?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Fuck screws, I always run out of them when I'm modding weapons or making shit.
Screws and adhesive are usually what I need.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote