Thread: KOURKE.com
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 05:25 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default KOURKE.com

That's right bitches, korkah haz website meow

Is forum much like AOT pero want to make it mash mash bigger. AOT should remain quiet unknown forum pero KOURKE.com needs to be big cuz when I blow up you blow up

The site is run on the latest version of vBulletin using their cloud service. No hosting and all that shit by me.

Cao and Wan will be admins
Cez and NHB will be moderators...pretty much all of the regular AOT posters will be mods on KOURKE.com

Need cao and wan to set up all the video site embedding and all that jazz. Also need imgur embedding.

Whatever ideas you guys have about the site just let me know.

I've already stolen lots of threads and smilies from here and put on KOURKE just to get things started

As the site grows we'll have our own unique topics

Thanks fags...Let's gooooooooooo!!!!!!!

http://www.KOURKE.com
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote