Thread: The CV Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 04:08 PM   #4044
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

So the CV still has the long-running low oil pressure issue and another check engine light came on recently. I haven't checked it yet, pretty sure it's a large evap leak though because I had that before and half ass fixed it to pass emissions lol. Anyway, on top of that, it is now leaking oil from the back of the motor. Enough oil that you can see a trail of oil everywhere it goes.

Just as this leak started happening, my parents bought a new Subaru and decided to get rid of their 2000 Tracker. 4dr 4WD with a 4 banger. It's clean as hell for a 17 year old car and only has small issues (rear right window doesn't roll down, needs new wiper blades, could use a new battery soonish, maybe some new brakes). No CEL, no oil leaking, no fucked up interior panels, no paint falling off. Fuck it, buying it from them and selling the CV as-is for whatever I can get.

Don't have the time, resources, or money to put a new engine in the CV and even then it has shit paint and screwy interior pieces, not worth it. Will roll the Tracker for a bit and hopefully get a truck within the next few years. My wife loves the Tracker too so FIDIL.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote