Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:01 PM   #1286
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

so a month or so ago i went to training for some software encryption program

the test laptop just randomly stopped booting and had to be wiped a week after the training, so i lost some faith in the software

then we got really busy with a new domain controller / file server installation and migration

now there is another training session today where they expect us to have the encryption software on 10 computers and 4 flashdrives i haz it on 0. We don't trust it enough to put it on computers that are being used and we don't have 10 spare computers laying around to use.

don't even want to go to the stupid training but bawws wants me to go and "tell them how much of a pain it's been"

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

This shit work for anyone else? http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/pcc.aspx
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote