Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 11:05 PM   #16737
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
I see you bitches didn't listen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
GMFS is rofljest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
idk guess he dont care bout his work image? i whipped out me phone a few times to check time and put that shit up after. he aint getting no super important email or shit.

yea dude he showed me one of his drawings. it was that faggot little thing with a heart drwan outiide it and it says some gay emo shit

and this fuck just disaapeard again. i think we should tie a bell around this mindless buttfuck
OMG next time he shows you that be like "omg dude that is sick, let me get a pic of that brah omg" and then post that shit up

lol @ bell