Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:58 PM   #16736
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
lololololololololol
sup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
My cube is right next to teh bawws, he is coo, going to lunch with him is no diff than going to lunch with others here, he rly doesn't act like a boss unless something needs to be done. I think the difference is I text my wife a couple times and then I'm done, the way your talking he just sat there going at it the whole time.

Drawing emo shit!?

o hai there

idk guess he dont care bout his work image? i whipped out me phone a few times to check time and put that shit up after. he aint getting no super important email or shit.

yea dude he showed me one of his drawings. it was that faggot little thing with a heart drwan outiide it and it says some gay emo shit

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
I see you bitches didn't listen
why typed not said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
GMFS is rofljest
hope it doesnt blow up some more while im gone lol. i have 2 requests for n00dz lmao

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

and this fuck just disaapeard again. i think we should tie a bell around this mindless buttfuck

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works