Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #16732
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
nah pero con el bossman? plus they told me at teh same classes he went to that you shouldnt text, just because you a high school student doesnt mean you should act liek one if you work in a business enviroment. i think he spent most his day drawing stupid emo/scenester shit too
My cube is right next to teh bawws, he is coo, going to lunch with him is no diff than going to lunch with others here, he rly doesn't act like a boss unless something needs to be done. I think the difference is I text my wife a couple times and then I'm done, the way your talking he just sat there going at it the whole time.

Drawing emo shit!?

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
lololololololololol
o hai there