Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 10:44 PM   #16729
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I txt my lady at lunch even if i go with co-workers pero its usually just a couple and not in the middle of a convo or anything

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
I had a right inguinal hernia surgery. My surgery was last friday, when completing the surgery had the occurrence of a negative pressure pulmonary edema causing mucus, blood and other great stuff to gain access to my alveoli of my lungs. this stuff caused a bilateral pneumonia of my lungs. the whole process caused the out-patient hernia surgery to be a 4/5 day stay, with a slight stay for several hours at home on saturday night.
part of what you said confused the shit out of me but overall i get that you went from surgery that you'd go home after to surgery that you stay at the hospital for almost a week for

DNW