Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 08:01 PM   #2075
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
That looks good. Is that launcher pro?

That dude is smoking rocks.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

Hes fucking retarded if he hasn't figured out that you can turn sync off for FB
Yeah it's launcherpro with a custom dock image that I found somewhere.

I replied and spelled things out for him in ways that maybe a can understand. We'll see. I couldn't help him much with FB though because I don't use it.

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
word. even the nexus has a decent sized KB.
the Inc/Droid1/N1 all have the same size screen (roughly) and the keyboards are nice. Now image it even bigger, it is REALLY easy to type on an X.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote