Thread: Geek Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #6
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Also not looking forward to Black Ops so Im gonna skip right to Assasins Creed Brotherhood. Looks BAMF, cant wait to get my hands on it.

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Niceee I paid 50 . I was a lil concerned getting live like FT iam not paying to get online but now that I have it, its really worth it

Pirata Tapahabla
Thats still better than the 60 MS trys to charge you. I also saw that Amazon had a 12 month card for 45.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote