View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 04:21 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that"

I got this from bapetalk

Basically you Text a girl and ask if her if "you can tap that" and post the results

Here's some Examples somebody else did:
Me: AY girl, when you gonna let me tap that?
Her: Its 3 in the afternoon, you drunk?
Me: time is of the essence.
Her: your dating my friend no
Me: so?
Her: NO.

----------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey when you gonna let me hit that?
Her: Ha didnt know you were interested
Me: After you used your teeth when you said goodbye the other night I was hooked
Her: Wait what?

----------------------------------------------------------
me-Hey girl
her-Hi
me-When you gonna let me tap that?
her-Woah! What?!
me-I'm busy i need an answer
her-I'm busy too
me-well when you gonna let me tap that?
her-Why?
me-I sometimes get the urge
her-Uh ok?