View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #13
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrrf View Post
And a Macanudo from time to time
My dad bought a tin of Macanudo Maduros and I really liked them, plus they were small which I liked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowerc View Post
Last time I was in Cuba I picked up a box of these

[IMG]http://www.oldmorris.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/coronasespeciales1.jpg[IMG]

Only problem was they are way too fucking big and take too long to smoke.

You guys still have trade embargo with Cuba? They do make nice cigars.
Yep, we no can haz coobah.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote