Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 03:26 AM   #124584
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wifey took most of the pics since I drove the whole time. Not much of the eclipse itself since we just had our phones to take pics and they can't capture the eclipse.

The 360° sunset during totality was bamf

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Here's a panorama from Monument Valley, the Hole N' The Rock right after Moab, the first rest area when crossing into Utah from Colorado, and the tree hundy.

Wifey took lots of pics of random rock formations, rolling hills in Wyoming, etc. Nothing extra special but all new to us since all we ever see is desert.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote