Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 12:51 AM   #124582
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Wan what u doing anyway
Drove to Wyoming to see eclipse totality. Also a good excuse to get out of town, haven't gone anywhere in a long time. Rented the 300 and went NM > CO > WY and went through Utah this morning. Monument Valley was bamf. Gonna spend a couple days in a city in northern AZ that doesn't look like AZ at all (pine trees, cooler temps, etc.) before heading back home. Was fun, melikes road trips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

2015 dodge charger rims. Will they bolt onto cv?
I had 2012 charger wheels on mine for a few years. Didn't need spacers but I did have VERY SLIGHT rub at full right turn. Not left though so I could still U Turn lol

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote