Thread: IT Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #1276
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Oh I thought you meant it was some sort of Office that runs on the server for them to use. you just meant setting it up to deploy from the server?

Just cleaned up janitor ladys computer. Was an old ass Dell she got from her grand daughter. No wifi, slow as shit. Removed some useless bloat & toolbars, turned off all the shadows, transitions, etc, ran Malwarebytes and removed 11 things, disabled some useless stuff that ran at startup.

Then she said her facebook was too big and she had to scroll left/right too much. Resolution was the lowest possible and there were 3 toolbars in IE, which resulted in very little visible webpage space. Upped the resolution (after showing it to her to make sure it wasn't too small since she be old) and removed all the toolbars.

She said she owes me and I told her not to worry about it, just bring me leftover tacos or some tamales around christmas or something
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote