Thread: my house thread
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:56 AM   #1
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:
Default my house thread

so that's what I started with. several pics in the links.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

gutted one bathroom made it into two

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

cut and framed a door for 2nd bathroom.

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

here are some others where we framed out doors, took some room out of the kitchen made the laundry room, leveled the bedroom ceiling since was and old house etc...

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

tub when we put it in

---------- Post added at 11:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

drywall

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

bathroom 1 tiled and all

framing for shower in bathroom 2

Last edited by nekkidhillbilly; 02-12-2019 at 12:50 AM.
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote